Aloha! Welcome to the second Blue and Blond Contest! The rules are simple. Design a surfboard. Shouldn't be too hard, eh? Just like the first contest. The reward this time? A copy of the Forever Sunset (Book 3) as well as an appearance in the comic! However this time there will be three seperate rounds, all with the same prizes. Also, anybody who submits a surfboard will have at least one of their designs featured in the third Blue and Blond Book, the Forever Sunset. There will be 150 boards chosen to go into the book, and I will put at least one entry from every participant in there. So that means that you can make as many boards as you'd like! To get started, here's a link to the board template:
Each round will last about a week:
Round One: June 27th-July 5th
Round Two: July 6th- July 12th
Round Three: July 13th-July 19th
And here are the rules! They're all pretty simple.
1) Please use the template provided here
2) Stay in the lines! This isn't kindergarden
3) Send it back in 300dpi
4) Please don't use black ink or black lines (except for the original border). The majority of these will have black text put over them in the next book, and I would hate to mess around with your design to use it in the book
5) Any medium is fine! Pencils, markers, computer, colored pencils; as long as it uses the template!
6) Enter as many times as you wish and as often
7) Each board you submit will only be judged for that week's round. They won't be judged in a second round
8) Bikini babes are fine (and somewhat encouraged...)
9) If you wish for your design and/or name to stay out of Book 3, please let me know in the email. Otherwise, by submitting your board design, you're giving me permission to use it and your name in the book
SEND ENTRIES TO:
I hope that everybody has fun, and thank you for helping me out with the next book! Best of luck to you!
Blue And Blond is the intellectual property of Chris Malone and thus protected under the U.S. Federal Copyright laws and the Berne Convention. All characters and images pertaining to Blue and Blond are the intellectual property of Chris Malone. Images contained within this page are not part of the public domain and may not be reused or transmitted without the Artist's express approval. They are on this site for viewing on your computer for personal enjoyment only. No expressed or implied rights to download, save, copy, print, duplicate, redistribute or use these images in any other manner are granted without prior written consent of Chris Malone. All Rights Reserved.|
Links may be provided to this site so long as they only link to the main index and not to individual comics or images. Links contained within the site to other comics are the property of their respective owners and are used with permission.
Website design and markup is the intellectual property of Charley Dingboom. Hosting is provided by 1and1 through kidincredible.com. CGI's contained in the site are either provided by 1and1 Hosting or the intellectual property of Charley Dingboom.